2017 United Nations Climate Change Conference COP23 Great speech on Climate Change by12-year old Fijian schoolboy called Timoci Naulusala

Why His Speech Recognized :.... “it’s not about how, or who, but it’s about what you can do as an individual”. "My home,...




Why His Speech Recognized :....


“it’s not about how, or who, but it’s about what you can do as an individual”.

"My home, my school, my source of food, water, money was totally destroyed. My life was in chaos," 
Timoci Naulusala, whose village in Fiji's Tailevu province was hit by a devastating cyclone last year(2016), told hundreds of delegates including some 25 heads of state and government.
"My once beautiful village is now a barren and empty wasteland... Climate change is here to stay unless you do something about it."

Related

Videos 7686877823554058964

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

item