Vodafone Orissa Network Crashed | Vodafone Odisha Network Crashed

Dear viewers are you a Vodafone post paid customer then definitely you are facing  some problem with your internet service 4G/3G and 2G...


Dear viewers are you a Vodafone post paid customer then definitely you are facing some problem with your internet service 4G/3G and 2G service may be with your audio calling service also. If your all services are in working condition that’s good. But it’s not going to remain so. There is big network crash happened in Vodafone Orissa network on 29 March 2018. Better you to migrate as earlier as possible to other any one of the network. Because already a huge no of post paid customers are facing this problem in Orissa.
Why I am telling you to migrate as earlier as possible. I am not a part of any service provider. I am one of the person suffering this problem, I am a post paid customer of Vodafone Orissa network. Now I badly locked with this problem and I am unable to port my sim card to other service provider also.
Vodafone customer care service providers are telling me that they are unable to process my porting request also, because of the network error. Because their system showing me as inactive user.
We are all service providers and we all well  know how much important a good communication network in our daily work. Nowadays its so important in our personal life also. Why..?
Our AADHAR card ,banking service ,email service, office and corporate service , shopping .etc..there is big service list is link with our phone number and it is not so easy to change the number suddenly. But it is easy to change service provide.
So everyone it’s an alert  ..Port your Vodafone Sim to any other service provider as soon as possible ..
I think this problem is only in Vodafone Orissa network, if  anyone know more about it please comment.. it will helpful for many our friends.

I am not trying  to enforce you to believe my words..you please just visit Vodafone India facebook page ..just read the comments there in each posts..

#Vodafone_Network ,#vodafone,#VodafoneNeworkCrashed

Related

VodafoneNetworkCrashed 5307001100098071273

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

item